Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Things I'm loving lately ~ Fall 2015


Last week there was a Fall Favorites Blog Hop going on in blog land.
 
I thought I'd join in on the fun....
 
My love for the different seasons goes in this order: Summer, then Spring, then Fall and then Winter.
 
Even though Fall comes in 3rd, there are still so many beautiful things about Fall that I love.
Here are just a few "Fall inspired things" that I'm currently loving!
 
No 1- Furniture that I’m loving: 

 
Maybe it's because I have my dining room on the brain that this is the piece of furniture that I'm loving.  Doesn't leather just scream fall?
I would want it in the weathered oak drifted finish as pictured below.
 
 
And in the chestnut leather finish.
 
They're currently on sale for $529 each!  They're on my Christmas wish list for sure!  ;)
Pretty Pleeeeeaaaasssseee Honey!!!
 

No 2- Shoes that I’m loving:
 
Can't have a favorites fall post without including some boots!!!  Love me some boots.  I love that these are stylish yet practical.  I NEED these!
 
 

No 3- Things that I don’t need but am loving:

Plush Pumpkins
 

 I'm loving these gorgeous velvet pumpkins and acorns!  I'm seeing them everywhere!  Hobby Lobby, Michael's and Home Goods are just a few stores that are currently carrying them.  I want them all!  But of course there are only so many pumpkins you can have before you start looking like a hoarder!  Right?! 
 

No 4- Pillows that I’m loving:


Pillow Covers
 

No 5- Wreaths that I’m loving:
 

Lemon Leaf Wreath

 
 


No 6- Books I'm loving:

One of my favorite things to do on a fall afternoon is curl up next to a crackling fire with a good book.  If you read my blog then you know that I'm hosting a group at my home all based on the book Simply Tuesday by Emily P. Freeman.  I LOVE THIS BOOK!  I highly recommend it!  If you're looking for a Christmas gift idea for a lady in your life, this is it! You can read more about the book from this post here.


No 7-  Accessories:
 

Infinity Scarf
These are both from Forever 21.  Scarves are one of my favorite fall items and I especially love a cable knit infinity scarf!  We haven't experienced the cooler temps much yet here in California but when we do, a scarf is usually a staple item in my wardrobe!


No 8- Wall Things

 Marquee Arrow
I love arrows and this one in particular can go well with fall décor.  The wood, metal and lights are delicious!  I want it!
 


And those are my current Fall Favorites....
Here are the links to the other blogs that participated in the Fall Favorites Blog Hop.
Enjoy!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hobnail Salvaged Goods



See you tomorrow!
xoxo
Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment