Life is CRAZY right now!!! Remember that time that I said I was going to s l o w down and say no to things and people! Ya, me either!
I'm not complaining! I'm grateful for life and all of my many blessings. The sun is shining here in California after what has felt like years of rain and that alone makes my heart happy!
But in case you were wondering.... Here's what I've been up to!
1. I've been designing a sleep room for my church. I had two brick panels installed and I've been busy painting each brick and grouting it like I did in this post here. I will be posting the entire transformation soon!
2.I've been watching my son play 6th grade basketball for his middle school! Monday was their last game. They had a wonderful season and it was fun to see how much these boys improved since their first game.
3. I've been making paper flowers. I can't wait to show you why I've been making these giant flowers and the inspiration behind them!
4. I've started decorating for Spring! I love Spring and have started decorating and crafting for it. Look for my Spring House Tour soon!
5. I'm hosting a small group! What is that you ask? So glad you asked! Come back in a week or two and learn all about my Pinterest Inspired Crafts Small Group.
6. I'm transforming the green room for our RUN women's conference. Blush is all the rage right now and that is what color scheme I'm using for the green room at my church. Stay tuned for pictures...
7. I'm painting furniture! I'm doing what I love most....painting and transforming furniture. Can't wait to show you this transformed coffee table.
8. I've been watching my kid hit home runs! Our travel baseball Spring season has started. It's one of my favorite times of the year but it's also very time consuming. We play 2-3 tournaments a month. Tournaments are 2-3 days long and consume our weekends. So much fun. This year we're traveling to Cooperstown in New York for a tournament and I cannot wait!
9. I'm posting fun pictures on Snapchat! Come follow me on snapchat and get a true glimpse into my life! drgp1 is my snapchat name.