Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall House Tour ~ Family Room and Dining Room

Thank you for your sweet comments regarding yesterday's post.  I love decorating my home for the different seasons and it's fun to get to share it with you.

Today I'm going to share the rest of my Fall House Tour.  If you missed part 1 of the tour you can click here.

There are lots of pictures so I'm going to just get to it!  Again, I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.  I promise to take a photography class and figure out why my pictures indoor don't come out as clear as my outdoor pics!
I hope you can look past that though and enjoy a peek at my family room and dining rooms that I've decorated for fall.



















My little Bella is catching a little snooze on the couch in this pic! 


















Well, I hope you've enjoyed my fall house tour!
Let me know what you think!

xoxo
Delilah






No comments:

Post a Comment