Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Mantle

My mantle is definitely one of the spaces that changes with each season.
Almost monthly in fact!
Today I'm going to share how my fall mantle came together this year.

This is how it looks without anything on it...
Except for the print on the wall of course...

So my starting point this year was this little sign that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.


Why hello little beautiful sign!

Hello what though?
so then I made this banner...


I made it out of denim and some wood letters I picked up at Hobby Lobby.



Next I added these pumpkins that started out orange!



The pumpkins were purchased at Hobby Lobby as well!
I painted them with white chalk paint and then waxed with clear and dark waxes.

 


Next I added the candlesticks and acorn.
These aren't new. :)

How cute is this little guy? Nothing says fall like an acorn!


These are those battery operated candles that are on timers and light up at night for 3 hours.
I love them and have them throughout my home!


Next I added this lantern, vase and pumpkins....
I painted these pumpkins as well!



And there it is!  My fall mantle.



 Let me know what you think!  

I've also added some links to some other fall mantles I think are beautiful.

Enjoy and have a wonderful day.









xoxo
Delilah





No comments:

Post a Comment