Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Faves ~ 10/23/15

Good Morning!!
 
We made it!!!
It's FRIDAY!
Thank you Lord!
 
I've had a very productive week and can't wait to start sharing some projects with you here on the blog soon....
Amidst all the painting and decorating and rearranging...
my daughter and I have found the time to squeeze in a Gossip Girl Netflix marathon.
 
At first I was a little taken aback by how inappropriate that show can be....
However, there are some beautiful outfits, amazing hairstyles, beautiful landscapes (the girls just got back from a summer in Paris!), gorgeous people and insanely styled apartments to focus on!  I'm seriously in love with Rufus' apartment.  The story line is a little bit "young!" but I am enjoying this QT with my baby girl!
 
On this weekend's agenda is more painting, rearranging, decorating and gossip girl!!
 
Here are my Friday favorites:
 
Favorite Quote
 
 
 
Favorite Fall Mantle
 
 
 

Favorite Bathroom
 

 
 Favorite Ceiling
 
 
 
Favorite Corbel
 
 
 
Favorite Fall Entry
 
 
 
Favorite Accessory: That Windmill
I want one!!!
 
 
 
Favorite Painted Piece
 
 
 
 
 Favorite Beachy Chandelier
 
 
 
Favorite Door
 


Favorite Hall Gallery
 
 
 
 
 Favorite House
 
 
 
 
 
Favorite Fireplace
 
 
 
 
Favorite Pantry
 
 
 
 
Favorite Landing
 
 
 
 
Favorite Courtyard
 
 
 
 
Favorite Styled Hall Tree Bench
 
 
 
Favorite Porch
Um, yes please!
 
 
 
Have a fabulous weekend!!!
 
xoxo
Delilah


No comments:

Post a Comment