Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites ~ 10/2/15

Hello Friday!!!
 
I want to start out by saying that I'm disappointed in the way my pictures turned out for part 1 of my fall home tour.
And because of this, I've decided to take a photography class or two!
It's been on my list of things to do for a while now and I'm excited to get to check it off soon!
 
Anyhow, my kids are on fall break right now and I've worked 1/2 days all week (which means I'm off at 10:30am) and we've enjoyed doing little things each day.
 
Today, though, I'm really excited because we're driving up to Pinecrest, Ca for a little 2 day getaway!
My husband's family owns a cabin there and they've invited us up for the weekend.
 
Whatever your plans are this weekend, have a safe and wonderful one!
 
Here are my favorites this week!
 
 
Favorite Backyard Setting

Favorite Back splash
 
 
Favorite Shoes

Favorite Office
 
Favorite Fall Craft

Favorite Hair
 
Favorite Prom Pic

Favorite Quote
 
 
 
xoxo
Delilah


No comments:

Post a Comment