Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Faves ~ 8/28/15

 
I have a fun weekend planned so I'm especially excited it's FRIDAY!
 
Tonight is my daughter's first football game of the season (she's a cheerleader remember?)  She's in a cast at the moment so she will not be cheering but she will be out there in her uniform supporting her team.  Let's do this Heritage High!!
 
Then on Saturday I have my friend's 40th birthday bash!  I'll be sure and take lots of pictures.
 
Sunday is church and my son's football jamboree!
 
A fun filled weekend for sure!
 
Ok, let's get to my Friday Favorites!
Enjoy!
 
Favorite store front

 

Favorite painted piece

 
Favorite dinner party


Favorite backyard
 
Favorite hallway

Favorite picnic setting

 Favorite kitchen
 
Favorite den

Favorite ceiling

 Favorite playroom
 
 Favorite curb appeal
 
Favorite dining room
 
Favorite quote!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment