Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August Photo Challenge

 
I love photography! 
I took a photography class in High School and have been hooked ever since.
 
I love being able to capture moments on film.
Pictures tell a story.
They remind us of precious moments that our memories don't always keep.
 
I'm taking the August Photo Challenge and invite you along the journey!
You can take it too or just tune in to see some of my photos!
 
My "fancy" camera is in the shop getting worked on so some of these might be taken with my i-phone or point and shoot cannon elf.  So be warned the quality may not be great but I'll do my best!
 
 
Stay tuned...
Oh and I'm still working on the furniture piece I thought would be ready to share today...
It's turning out beautiful!  I really can't wait to share!
 
xoxo
Delilah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment