Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Faves ~ 8/14/15


Haha!!! 
Yay!  We made it!
 
I recently took this My Style Finder Quiz and was a little surprised by the result.
If you were to ask me what my design style is
(and it changes all the time....)
my response would be
 
it's Traditional
or
French Country 
or
Eclectic
or
Classic.
 
And as you can tell, I really don't know what it is because I'm still deciding!  :)
 
Anyhow, according to the quiz my style is...
 
 
You know what?
I think I kind of agree!
I love almost everything about this space.
I love the planked walls, the wood beams, the curvy glass lamps, the warm throw on the chair, the wiry baskets and even the books stacked nicely on the sofa table!  It is lacking a little splash of color but not bad, not bad!
 
Take the quiz people!  I'd love to hear what your design style is!
 
Alright, here are this weeks favorites!
Enjoy!
 
Favorite Family Room

Favorite Backyard

Favorite Cabinet

Favorite Candle Stand

Favorite Light

Favorite Coffee Table

Favorite Dresser

Favorite Flower

Favorite Curb Appeal (I'm really missing green grass!)

Favorite Kitchen

Favorite Nightstand and Lamp

Favorite Bathroom

Favorite Photo Op

Favorite Wall Color
 
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend and stay in your bubble!

Delilah
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment