Thursday, August 27, 2015

Decorating for a 40th birthday!

One of my sweet friends is turning 40 this weekend!
 
Her husband is planning a little party for her and asked if I could help with the decorations.
There was truly no need to ask!  It is my joy to help decorate for the birthday bash!
 
I scoured the Internet and Pinterest for some ideas and I wasn't really finding much.....
 
Here are a few finds that I did like:
 
(of course the budget doesn't allow for this but isn't it beautiful?)
 
 
 
 
 
 
(The party is in the backyard so I liked this space for that reason.)
 
 
This is a picture I was given for inspiration and for the color scheme.
 
Isn't it beautiful!
I love the color scheme!
 
I can't wait to show you everything that I came up with.  All under budget!
 
Here's a sneak peek!
I pulled a lot of stuff from my own stash of décor to load the tables with.
I didn't want to use your typical birthday party decorations.
My goal is to provide something a little more elegant.
 
The party is Saturday!
 
I'll take lots of pictures and share it soon!  :)
 
Have a blessed day!
xoxo
 
Delilah
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment