Monday, July 13, 2015

Motivational Monday ~ Choose HAPPY!!

 
I know.... It's Monday.
How can I expect you to be happy?
Believe me, it's hard for me too, but........
 
HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE!
 
Your ATTITUDE is everything!
 
 
I read this quote this morning that say's, "Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction!"
How powerful is that?
 
So today, as tired as I might be, I choose to be happy, I am determined to have a good day, I am on a mission to go to bed tonight feeling satisfied that I was the BEST ME that I could possibly be!  Because at the end of the day, July 13, 2015 will only happen once for me in my lifetime!
 
 
Before I leave you I do want to leave you with a short list of things you can do this morning to help you get to that happy place....
 
  1. Be Grateful.  Think of all your many blessings and give God thanks for them.
  2. Reminisce about a special moment that happened over the weekend.  It can be as simple as the hug your child unexpectedly gave you or the sweet act of kindness from your husband or the compliment from a friend.
  3. Play your favorite song.  There is power in music!  Use it!
  4. Think of how you can make someones day today.  There is such fulfillment in filling someones bucket!
  5. Finally, get moving!  Take the stairs instead of the elevator.  Take your dog for a walk.  It's scientifically proven that exercise releases endorphins that trigger a positive feeling in your body!
 
Make it a great day!!
~Delilah
 


No comments:

Post a Comment