Friday, July 10, 2015

14 FRIDAY FAVES!!

TGIF!!!!!
Seriously, the best workday of the week!  :)
 
So, I don't think I've introduced myself....
 
My name is Delilah.  I live in Northern California and I'm BRAND NEW to this blogging world so please be kind to me!  :)
 
I love all things décor related, crafty stuff, painting furniture, my family, God and life!  So, this blog is just going to be a reflection of all those things!
 
I work full-time at a utility company and I'm really grateful for my job as it allows me the ability to decorate my home and shop for all sorts of beautiful things!
 
Ok, enough about me....you'll get to know me better over time...
 
On Friday's I'm hoping to post some of my favorite things.  They will be random and beautiful to ME!  So, sit back and enjoy!
 
Favorite Vignette
 
 
Favorite portrait
 
 
Favorite Dresser
 Seriously infatuated with this piece!  Where can I get my hands on this???
 
 
Favorite Destination
 
 
Favorite Door
 
 
Favorite Hair
 
 
Favorite Quote
 
 
Favorite Space
 

 
Favorite Beautiful Person
 

 
Favorite painted piece
 

 
Favorite Pillow
 

 
Favorite Cali Moment


 
Favorite Sign

 
Favorite Wall
 
Have a blessed & wonderful weekend!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment