Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Faves

Happy Friday everyone!!!
I'm in Reno, Nevada, as I mentioned yesterday, for my son's last baseball tournament of the year!  It's an annual tournament that we've participated in for the last 3 years.  It's a really fun time.  Many of our local baseball teams participate in the tournament so it's a fun mini "vacay" surrounded by lots of friends!
I promise to post some pics of our time in Reno next week!
Here are my favorites today!  Enjoy and please leave a comment at the bottom of the post!  I'd love to hear your feedback!  :)
Favorite Barn Door



Favorite Beautiful Person



Favorite Destination



Favorite Recycled Door



Favorite Flooring



 Favorite House

Favorite Plant



 Favorite Teen Room
Favorite Hair



Favorite Look



Favorite Painted Piece



Favorite Quote



Favorite Tee!  How fun is that?!  :)


Have a blessed weekend!!
~Delilah


No comments:

Post a Comment