Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Faves ~ 9/4/15


It's not only Friday but it's also a 3 day weekend!
I am doing the happy dance for sure!!!

Thank you to all who sent me a quick message about yesterday's post!  I received a lot of wonderful feedback.  I appreciate you taking the time to share or comment on my posts!
And of course, a special thank you to Steve for being my first blog guest!  I hope that you were inspired by his journey to financial freedom!

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Labor day weekend is always a little bittersweet for me.
I'm a little sad that it's the last holiday weekend of the Summer but I'm also a little excited that Fall is right around the corner.

The kids have cheer and football this weekend but we are managing to get away for a couple of days after the games!
I'm looking forward to a little R&R!

Here are my favorites this week!


Favorite Ceiling

Favorite Sofa

Favorite Entry


Favorite Painted Piece


Favorite Sign


Favorite Backyard (Yes, please!)


Favorite Bar Stools


Favorite Chandelier


Favorite Portrait
Favorite Quote


Have a safe and wonderful weekend!
See you Tuesday!

xoxo
Delilah



No comments:

Post a Comment