Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Gone Fishing

 
This is my son.
Brayden
I love this little guy!
 
He's got it right....
 
 
I've come home many times to a little post it on my garage door that says
Gone Fishing
 
He loves being outside.
Hunting
Fishing
Playing baseball
Playing basketball, etc...
 
but his favorite thing to do is
go fishing.
 
 
 
When asked what he wants to be when he grows up
his response is a fisherman.
 
I'm jealous.
Not because I love to fish.
 
I simply love that he's got it right.
 
 
I don't want to be consumed by the hustle & bustle of life.
I want to marinate in the simple things in life.
 
 
What does that mean for you?
Are you taking a moment to exhale?
 
Over Labor day weekend we went up to a little town in California called Grass Valley.
We stayed with family and just relaxed.
 
The boys fished and the girls did a little shopping.
I even got to paint a beautiful piece of furniture that I'll be sharing soon.
 
It was bliss.
 
Yesterday I came back to work....
and well, let's just say I've needed a little more caffeine than usual to get going!
 
Wishing I could stick a post it on my computer screen that says
 
 
:)
 
Have a blessed & wonderful day!
xoxo
Delilah
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment