Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Faves ~ 9/18/15

 
We got a little rain this week!
It was wonderful.
We're in a drought and we need rain in California.
 
Of course the above picture was probably not taken in California but a girl can dream right?
 
I'm loving the change in the weather around my parts of the planet.
Cool crisp mornings and chilly nights with the sun shining in the middle of the day is just PERFECTION!
 
I hope you have big plans this weekend!
My weekend is going to be a little low-key and I'm soooo looking forward to it!
 
I'm hoping to squeeze in some time in front of the fireplace with the book Simply Tuesday up to my eyeballs!
 
Whatever is on the agenda for you this weekend, make it a great one!
 
Here are my favorites this week!
 
Hair

Entry

 Dining Room
 
 Porch
 
Fall Wreath

 Sign!
 
Bedding
 
 
lol
 
See you Monday!
Delilah
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment