Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Transformation Tuesday ~ Side Table

Ok, so I've started to make a dent in my stash of painting projects!
And I think that means I get to go shopping for more!  Right?
:)
 
Here's the back story on this little side table.
She (because those legs must belong to a girl) was listed on a Facebook site that sells used home goods.  I kept seeing her come up on the feed because nobody seemed interested in her.  To be honest it was hard to see past the sad state she was in.


Here's the before below.  She was in really rough shape. Deep scratches, missing "shoe", dirty, etc...
 
I did, however, like her unique shape, her legs and the price was right ($20) so I thought I would take a chance on her.

 
I cleaned her up
applied 3 coats of Annie Sloan chalk paint in duck egg
distressed her
spray painted her legs in black
spray painted her feet gold
and voila!

 





 





 
Let me know what you think!
Now on to the next project!
 
xoxo
Delilah



1 comment:

  1. I love how your side table turned out. The light blue on top with the dark bottom looks beautiful and somehow make the table look better proportioned. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete