Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fall is in the air

The weather has finally started to change here in my neck of the woods.
After a week of temps in the 100's, I could just hug this cooler weather.
 
 
With the cooler temps comes an excitement of Fall.
 
I've already started decorating for Fall and I'm excited to share soon.
 
I've never really been a fan of Fall décor because I thought it had to be orange and brown!
A big thumbs down!
(my apologies to all you brown and orange lovers)
 
However, when I was looking through all the homes on the Fall blog series I shared last week, I was happy to see very little orange and a lot more neutrals in the Fall scheme.
I've been inspired!
I hope you have too!
 
Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite Fall inspired crafts that I have pinned on Pinterest!
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can sign up for a workshop to make this pumpkin at a Home Depot near you...
 
 
 
Finally friends,
last week one of my sweet friends came by and brought me a gift.
It wasn't my birthday and it wasn't for any special occasion. 
It was just a little "Wanted to say Hello and tell you how much I appreciate you" kind of gesture!
 
My bucket was overflowing!
She brought me a little white pumpkin.
Sort of like this....
 
I have the best friends in the world!
I hope to pay it forward....
 
I hope you're not only inspired by all the Fall eye candy but that you're also inspired to be a blessing to someone today!
 
 
Have a blessed day!
xoxo
Delilah
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment