Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween ~ A Look back...

This is the first year since I've had my children that I didn't request Halloween off from work.





They're older now and I don't have class parties to work or school parades to attend so off to work I went! I'm actually sad about it!  :(



I didn't even decorate for Halloween this year!
I wasn't feeling it.


2004



I talked about my stance on decorating for Halloween last year and you can read about it in this post here.

2006



Last year I did decorate my house for Halloween as I've done for many years in the past.



You can check out my "Elegant Halloween Dining Room"

I shared my family room decorated for Halloween in this post!
It's crazy to look back at our fireplace before it's transformation. 

You can check out that transformation here!

One thing I love most about when I have decorated for Halloween is looking back at all of the kids costumes throughout the years.

 
2007
 




2008


2009

           





2010



2012



2013



2014

2015





2016 






As the kids have gotten older they like to wear scary costumes or costumes with masks.  I'm not a fan of them so I always make them take the masks off so that I can get a picture!

2017


We try and dress Bella up for Halloween too but as you can see in the above picture...it's not her favorite thing to do!  :)



We're passing out full size candy bars tonight!!!  Stop by my house if you live in my neck of the woods.

I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween!

xoxo
Delilah




No comments:

Post a Comment