Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Favorites ~ 6/17/16

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
 
This week seemed to draaaaaaag on for me so I'm especially happy it's Friday!
 
I'm looking forward to a weekend filled with baseball, church and of course, celebrating the dad's in my life!!
 
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!
 
Today's favorites are pretty random.  Just stuff I like!
Enjoy!
 
 
I love this surf room.  The cork board border is genius!
 

I seriously needed this shirt yesterday! That's all....
 

I'm in LOVE with this back splash.
 

I'm drooling over this kitchen.  That hood!  That chandelier!  That table!
 

What a super fun chandelier.  And that deep blue wall makes the perfect statement surrounded by all the white!
 

I NEED this bed!  Love, love, love!
 

Every girls needs this hanging chair in their room!
 

Where do I even begin?  Those arch ways, that blue door, that beautiful chest of drawers...
 

Because every kitchen needs a farm house sink.
 

That view!  Yes please!
 

I want to hug that buffet hiding behind that couch.  Where can I get my hands on one?
And that bookcase?
Beautiful!

Stunning staircase
 

The planked wall, the wood ceiling, the stair rails...so pretty!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend.
 
xoxo
Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment