Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Light Washed Denim Cabinet

I love this little record cabinet.  I saw it listed and just had to snatch it up.
I love the wood detailing.




The other night my daughter and I spent some time at our local Barnes and Noble browsing through several books.  I came across this photo in a book and I was inspired.




The owner of the Rancho Co-Op had some milk paint that she was selling and I knew that would be the perfect paint for this piece.


Here she is after a few coats of the Real Milk Paint in Ella Blue.








I love the variations that milk paint will give you.  I love all of the chippiness goodness that milk paint gives you too!






The inside was in great shape and I chose to preserve the wood and not paint it.


This cabinet is available at the Co-Op, if you're in my neck of the woods stop by!

xoxo



Delilah


Linking up to:
shabbyfufu






No comments:

Post a Comment