Friday, April 13, 2018

What's in my STASH?


Happy Friday the 13th!!!
I'm not superstitious are you?  :)






I'm sooooo looking forward to the weekend.
My worship team and I are going to do the Escape Room challenge tomorrow.  Have you heard of it?


I'm so excited.  I've never done it before and I hear it's a lot of fun. 


I'll let you know how it goes....


Ladies and gents I have been PAINTING and refinishing sooooo many pieces!!  I can't wait to share them all with you.


I've been so successful at the Co Op that I've decided to grow and add another booth for my pieces at the CO OP!  It will be right in front of the store so I'm not only excited but super nervous too!  If you're in my neck of the woods please stop by and say hello!!








If you aren't subscribed to my blog, please do!  You just need to enter your email over in the right corner of the blog and you'll receive an email whenever I post.  It's the best way to stay connected!


Here are some of the things that I'm working on or have recently finished.  I'll be posting separate blog posts for each of these in the upcoming weeks! 


Stay tuned!




Denim Desk...coming soon!


Ryleigh's Dresser... (Custom client piece)


Twinning Side Tables...(one is already sold!)


Farmhouse Wrought Iron Table...



Bryce Zane's Changing Table...


Saying Goodbye to the 80's!  (This piece is sold)



The Gentleman's Cabinet...



The Farmhouse Half Moon Table...



The Light Washed Denim Cabinet....(this is currently at the Co-Op!)



The Leaf Dresser...this transformation is insane!  Can't wait to share!


Pretty in Pink Dresser...She's headed to the Co Op this weekend!


Alright!!!  So as you can see...I've been CRAZY BUSY!!  I can't wait to share all of these transformations with you in the next couple of weeks!

I want to leave you with this thought....



Have a blessed weekend!!
xoxo

Delilah







No comments:

Post a Comment