Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Favorites ~ Fall Crafts

Happy Friday!!!


It's 100+ degrees here in California so it is really difficult for me to talk about that 4-letter F word that is all the buzz right now....


F A L L


Truth be told, as much as I LOVE Summer... I'm getting really excited about Fall!
The idea of big chunky sweaters, crisp cool mornings, pumpkin everything and Fall decor gets me giddy!

Today I'm sharing my favorite DIY Fall Crafts.





I haven't made all of these crafts that I'm sharing today but they are definitely on my "to-do-list!"

Please be sure to visit the links below each picture for the source and directions on how to make each craft.







Fall Acorn











Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you're inspired.
I have a few projects I'm working on... can't wait to share them with you next week!

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
xoxo
Delilah















No comments:

Post a Comment