Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Sleep Room



Happy Thursday y'all!!


Thank you for all of your sweet comments regarding yesterday's post.
Today's post has a lot to do with the Green Room that we talked about yesterday.


Inside of the green room at my church there is a little room that my pastor's wanted to convert into a sleep room or "rest" room.

A place where you can relax and have some quiet time.


The rooms wish list:
Serene space
Couch that converts into a bed
Bookcase for storage


And that's it!


Ok, I can do that....
what's my budget?
$500...


Okie dokie!


Here's the before:




This room is t-i-n-y!  Like ittie bittie!


The first thing I did was transform the back wall.  I wanted a focal point and well I'm a gluten for punishment so I took on the whole faux brick paneling again!  Remember when I did that here?


Ok so I won't go into the lengthy process of the brick.  Been there done that!


Unfortunately, I didn't get any good "before" pictures except for this one....






Here is the room all finished!



I wanted a plush shag area rug and purchased this one at Amazon.



The mirror and art on the wall are from Kirklands.


The clock is from Hobby Lobby


The accessories are from Target, Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Ross.





I scored the glass coffee table off of Craigslist for $30!!









Is it serene?  I certainly hope so.
I know I'd love to take a nap in there!  :)

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment