Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Faves ~ 11/13/15

Happy Friday!!!!!
 
 
We made it!!  Yes!
I was off on Wednesday for Veterans day so it made this week shorter than usual which was really nice! 
 
 
 
Today's favorites are a theme again!
I'm really enjoying "themed Friday favorites" and I hope you are too.
 
 
 
OK, so I LOVE Christmas!  It's absolutely, 100% my favorite holiday.
 
 
 
I love the sights the sounds and the smells!
 

All of it!

 

 
I even LOVE the shopping!  Nobody has to twist my arm to go shopping. I'll find any excuse to shop!
 

Source Unknown

Yes, I set a budget....
if you haven't read my guest on the blog Steve's post about financial peace then you must...
just click here!
 

 
Christmas explodes inside of my home but the outside is a little bit of
womp
womp
 womp!
 


Source Unknown

I am on a mission to change all of that this year!


 
I'm going to start decorating the outside for Christmas before I start decorating the inside.
 

 
And that is why I am sharing my outdoor Christmas decoration inspiration with you today.
 

 
If you want to see the original source of each beautiful space just click on the link provided under each photo!
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I know I'm setting the bar high for my front porch reveal.


I'll just tell you now it will be much simpler and on a much smaller scale than any of these!  :)
 


 
 
I hope you have been inspired.
 


Have a wonderful weekend!
 
xoxo
Delilah
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment