Friday, August 17, 2018

Friday Favorites ~ Crushing on Navy

I love blue but tend to gravitate towards aqua and lighter shades of blue but lately I've been crushing on Navy blue.




It just feels so classic and clean.  Not sure why Navy feels "clean" to me!  lol





Today I'm rounding up a few of my favorite Navy things and spaces...  I always try and include the source of the picture below each image so please be sure and click on the link to check them out!


Enjoy!!


You had me at tufted velvet!  I mean the frame is a little modern but wow!  Just stunning.


I'm not sure I can commit to blue cabinets...but isn't this beautiful?




 Okay so this space feels a little masculine but I'm still loving it.  I think the ledge type shelves are perfect and allow you to switch out your frames and décor.  I'm LOVING that navy paint color!  And how sweet is that little kitten??


This is a beautiful piece!



Ya'll know I love Summer but I am getting excited about Fall...
I'm loving this super cute outfit!!


I'm in LOVE.  Too much to talk about in this pic!  I LOVE everything about this space!!  I mean the disco ball and cowboy boots = perfection!


I don't wear heels often because, well, I'm old and they hurt my feet...so I stick to wedges!  However!  If I were younger...I'd own these babies!!

I want to live here.  That's all.  :)


Or here...
Source Unknown


And finally... what's not to love about a man in a classic Navy suit?  ;)

Thanks for stopping by!  I want to leave you with this quote that I came across the other day.  I'm trying to live my BEST LIFE and so this really hit home.


The quote is from the book Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis.  I just ordered it and can't wait to read it!

Have a blessed weekend!  I'm headed to the ocean for some much needed R&R!

xoxo

Delilah






No comments:

Post a Comment