Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Side Table in Duck Egg

I've been painting like CRAZY!!


2018 is going to be the year where I pay off a lot of bills and get a handle on my finances.  Being a vendor at the Co-Op is my ticket to getting that done!


Today I'm going to be sharing this little side table that has been sitting in my garage for at least 6 months.  I was finally inspired to give it a little makeover.


Here she is before:
She was in decent shape except for a few scratches here and there.
I love her dainty feet and pretty hardware.

I cleaned her up, spray painted all of the detailed areas gold, applied Annie Sloan chalk paint in Duck Egg, lightly distressed her and then sealed her with Miss Mustard Seed's tough coat.

Here she is now...




She has this really neat leather table that pulls out.  


I didn't paint the hardware.  I just scrubbed it clean.




I love the gold peeking through...



Isn't she beautiful?  She's sitting at the Rancho Co-Op.  If you're interested stop by the store.  $65.00 and she's yours!

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment