Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Favorites ~ Photobooth Backdrop

My baby girl is 17 today!!!


I'm not sure when this....




Turned into this!



It's as if I blinked and now she's making College plans.  :(

In honor of her birthday I thought I'd share some beautiful Photo booth backdrops.


I'm loving this romantic setting.  Perfect for a wedding, baby shower or elegant birthday party.



I'm loving an easy backdrop!  All you need is some fabric and ornaments.  Perfect for a holiday party.



Couldn't find the source for this picture.  I just love how simple it is.  Not to mention budget friendly.



I'm in love with this one!  Gorgeous!!
(Source Unknown)



Perfect for the book lover in your life!



Um, Yes please!!!
How fun is that???



I currently have 3 doors in my garage!  I just need that chandelier, some flowers and we're in business!
Love it!
(no source available)




I'm a sucker for reclaimed wood.  Pretty much had me at hello!
Swoon!




Gotta throw a pallet backdrop in there.  This can be made for just about any occasion.  Love the versatility of it.
(Source Unknown)



So I'm ending this post on a big note!  Like literally a "big note!"  :)
Simply stunning my darling!




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day.

 
xoxoxo


P.S.     Happy birthday my beautiful Karissa Faith!  Thank you for turning my life into color!  I love you to the moon and back. 













No comments:

Post a Comment