Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites ~ Red, White & Blue

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
So in honor of the 4th of July, I thought I'd share some of my favorite red, white and blue spaces and things.  I love that color combo in a home.
Enjoy!

 
I love this kitchen.  The aqua cabinets and ceiling, the copper lights and accessories and that stove!!  Wow!
 Source
 
Super cute bedroom/nursery for a boy.  How brilliant is that basket holder with all of the baby's toiletries?  That bright blue dresser is fun too!
 
 
Aqua and red is so beautifully paired here.
 
 
 Ok, not going to lie, not in love with this blue wallpaper but it works well with that stunning console and zebra rug.
 
Red and aqua can be pretty dramatic in a room but I love how the natural wood table brings a much needed calm to this space.
 
 
 
Such a perfect balance of red, white and grey and then just a tiny splash of blue.  Perfection.


You don't have to wear flag stuff for the 4th of July, something like this red and white maxi paired with a denim jacket is a subtle yet elegant option!


Yes please!  Because I'm drooling over this kitchen I had to give you two pictures of it.  Not sure I could ever commit, but those aqua cabinets!!!  So in love!  And that red velvety chair, and that rustic island, and those bar stools, and that barn door, and the red knobs, and that bold red sign on the wall...
 

Such a pretty pillow


Loving the deep blue and the deep red wall colors in these spaces.  The white cabinets and woodwork really pop!
 
 
I need this sign!  Love!
 

Are you doing anything fun this weekend?
We have a few BBQ's, swim parties, church and a birthday celebration on the calendar.
Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July weekend!

xoxo
Delilah
 


No comments:

Post a Comment