Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Mid Century Dresser

Hi Blog friends!!!




I know, I know I've been MIA!  It's SUMMER!!!  ...and well, I don't seem to have a lot of time for blogging.  I LOVE SUMMER!  lol




I have managed to paint a few pieces in between a few vacays and day trips. 




Here's the one I'm sharing today.












It was basically a curb pick up! So it was FREE!!  I loved the mid-century lines of it but it was a hot mess.  Nothing I couldn't fix though!

After some elbow grease and a few coats of paint here is how it turned out!



Isn't that hardware cool?  I've never had a piece with that hardware before. 


I painted the body a light gray and the drawers white.  I sprayed the hardware and legs gold.  I love the glam it adds to the piece.






This little guy didn't last long in my booth.  It sold pretty quickly and we delivered it to a customer in the Oakland hills.  Can I just tell you that there are some pretty spectacular homes up there.  After we delivered this piece we drove around and salivated over some of the gorgeous homes in the neighborhood.


As always thanks for stopping by! 

Hope you had a wonderful 4th!  We spent it in Capitola; one of our favorite beaches!


xoxo

Delilah



No comments:

Post a Comment