Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Farmhouse Half Moon Table


I found this piece on a selling site.  It was priced at $20.  I love these half moon tables and they usually sell pretty quickly in my booth.



When I went to pick it up, the lady messaged me and told me to go ahead and take it for free because she had dropped it while moving it and it was a little banged up.


I hesitated but she was local so I went ahead and drove there to take a look at it.
It had a few nicks but nothing I couldn't fix.

I decided to paint this piece a creamy white.  It had this farmhouse vibe to it and I just knew white was the right color for it.

I think it turned out alright... :)




I added the new hardware.  I got them at Hobby Lobby on clearance.  I think they match the feet really well.




I love the crazing that happened on the drawers.  A happy accident!





I lined the drawer with a little pop of color!




Here's a little side by side comparison:



She's available at the Co-Op!  If you're in my neck of the woods, stop by and see her!



Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo

Delilah




Sharing on
interiorfrugalista






No comments:

Post a Comment