Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Transformation Tuesday ~ Georgia's Dresser



Happy Transformation Tuesday ya'll!

I've been working on all kinds of projects but haven't had the energy to blog about them.
This dresser was too pretty not to share!


Here is the before....


This dresser was a hot mess!  It was dirty and had scratches and nicks everywhere.
It definitely needed some TLC...


I used my new paint sprayer to apply the watered down Americana chalk paint in everlasting.
On its own, it did this fun crackle finish in random spots on the piece.
How pretty is that?
I loved the crackle so I left it as is.


I wish I could say that all I did was spray this piece but that isn't so...
I went back over it with a brush in all of the intricate areas.





I lightly sanded it and then sealed it with Miss Mustard Seeds Tough Coat.
I love that stuff.



Ok, now it's just picture overload!!
Enjoy!





Love when the finish is as smooth as butter...


Isn't this little horse sweet?




This dresser is for my sweet little friend Georgia (she's 2 months old!)













Thanks for stopping by!
I'm working on decorating the house for Halloween.
Stay tuned...

xoxo
Delilah

Linking up to:



No comments:

Post a Comment