Thursday, August 25, 2016

I'm ready for FALL!

I know we're not even done with August but I'm ready for FALL!!
I really love Summer...
 but I'm over it!

 
I'm ready for crisp cool mornings, big comfy sweaters, pumpkin everything and Fall décor!

Source
 
I've already started decorating my house...
not for Fall necessarily but I've put away the lemons, the bright flowers and the Summery pillows.

Source
 
It all started last weekend when I walked into Home Goods, then TJ Maxx and well, my wallet had a mini heart attack!  Sh....don't tell my husband!  :)  It will be our little secret.
 

Source

 
After my little shopping spree, I put Summer away and decorated my downstairs with some of my new finds.
A little new mixed in with a lot of old.

 
I was craving a neutral pallet and that is what I gave my space.
I'll share some pics on September 1st!  (I picked September because then I feel a little justified with having a "Fall ready" space!)
I know, I'm silly!!



 
Anyway...
Today on the blog I'm sharing some inspiration with you of neutral pallet decorations and homes.
 
Enjoy!!

I'm loving these cotton branches.  I found some at Hobby Lobby and made a wreath for my front door.  Can't wait to show you it!
 

Source


 I feel like Chalkboards have a Fall vibe.  Maybe because we associate them with school.  Anyhow... I pulled a few of those out and displayed them throughout the house.  I'm loving this giant chalkboard pictured below!

Source

I'm loving everything about this space... the sign, the wreath, the pillows, the blanket, the pumpkins...Just beautiful!
 
 Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment