Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Neutral Valentines Day Decor

Happy V-day!!!
I hope you are out doing something you love with the ones you love!!





I love decorating for all of the holidays and seasons. It's fun to look at old photographs and see how drastically my decorations have changed over the years.
I used to think that Valentines day meant everything had to be red and pink.

Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE red and pink... It just sometimes clashes with the blues, greens and neutral vibe I've got going on in my home.



So!  This year I decided to go a little more neutral with my Valentine decorations.



(Circa 1995) :)




No, it wasn't in the budget to go out and buy all new stuff so I bought a few key pieces and then pulled from some of the stuff I already had and finally, made some fun DIY projects.





In other news...
I know I haven't been around lately but it's only because I've been SUPER BUSY!!





I can't wait to share with you all that I've been up to!!


For now, just sit back and enjoy a few pics of my Valentine décor!



My sweet friend Carie made me this sign for me!  I love it.


Here's the mantle all dressed up for V-day!  I'm loving my brick makeover.



 

I didn't do a whole lot above the piano.  I made this fun frame during my Pinterest Inspired Small Group.  I'll be sharing more about that soon.






"I love you more," is something I frequently say so I had to get this sign when I saw it on Décor Steals.  It's a perfect addition to my V-day stash.





Also on display is our wedding invitation.  Doesn't it go well with my Valentine's day décor?



As always, I truly appreciate you stopping by!
I hope you make wonderful memories with your loved ones today.


xoxo
Delilah



No comments:

Post a Comment