Friday, December 30, 2016

Best of 2016 and My Favorite Post

It's the last Friday of 2016. 
To say that this year has flown by is an understatement.

I feel like I've grown immensely in 2016.  I've learned to say no.  I've owned my time.  Do you know what I mean?
This blog for example...I haven't let it consume me.
As I've mentioned before, I love having this blog but it's just for fun.  :)

You know what else is fun?
Looking back at 2016.



Thank you for taking a moment to read my posts!  If you haven't subscribed to my blog you can do so by entering your email address at the top right side of the blog.

 Because my posts are sporadic, it's a great way to follow my blog!

There was a tie for the #5 slot so that is why we have the top "6" posts this year instead of the top 5 like we had in last year's post which you can check out here.



OK, without further ado...
here are the top 6 posts of 2016.
(this is the result of how many views the post received)

#6


In this post I talk about parenting and how hard it can get at times.  It's hard to talk about my shortcomings and being a parent is one of my favorite roles.  Thank you for letting me be real with you from time to time!

#5


Coincidentally, this post is also about my kids!  lol
It's a fun post and I love all of the pictures.  I'm saddened when I read this title because it reminds me that my Summers with my babies are shrinking!!!


#4


I'm not an interior designer but this post makes me feel like one!  Haha!
Thanks for supporting my alter ego!  :)


#3


Y'all know Christmas is my favorite!  This post isn't that old so the fact that it made it on the top 6 list is fun!
What isn't fun is putting all these decorations away....
I should write a post about that.  Um, yeah, no!
Nobody's interested in that!!!


#2
I can't read this post without crying.
The truth is you never really get over the loss of a loved one. 



I'm grateful for the permission to grieve.  We all do it differently and there is/shouldn't be any judgment cast on how long it takes.




And the #1 post of 2016 is...


When I walk into my home and see this wall it makes me smile.  It doesn't surprise me that you love it as much as I do.




In reviewing these posts and looking at the numbers, I came across this post.  It didn't get very many views but it's probably my favorite post of 2016.  I love it because I seem to take the every day moments for granted and I'm glad I captured it in this post.




A Special Car Ride








All of these posts have links to them.  If you want to see them in their entirety just click on the blue title of each post and that will take you to the original post.

Thank you for supporting my blog.  I'm grateful for my readers.  I love reading your comments and feedback.

I pray that you have a wonderful New Year!!

xoxo
Delilah












No comments:

Post a Comment