Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Favorites ~ Seeing GREEN!


In honor of St. Patrick's Day...
Let's look at some beautiful GREEN things!





I'm loving this vintage mailbox.







Wow!  Isn't this door stunning?  I picture this house in some enchanted forest in the amazon!











I'm loving this fun piece of furniture.  Very time-consuming no doubt but so worth it.







I'm in the SPRING decorating mood and this little vignette screams spring!  I actually shared this picture last year when I did a Favorite Green Things post.  You can check that post out here!







Loving the mix of white, cheetah and green.  This can work for both Spring and Fall.







I have a little bit of an obsession with doors.  This scene looks like it's straight out of a little villa in Italy.  I'm in love.







It's prom season and well, this is a lovely green dress.  :)







So, so pretty.







I'm loving this cabinet.  I'm loving the brick wall, the plates on the wall....the plants...that crazy chair...even the stuff on the floor!  Brilliant staging!












For links to the sources for the above pictures click here.





Do you have any fun St. Patty plans?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo
Delilah




No comments:

Post a Comment