Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Soft and Neutral Valentine's Day Home Tour ~ 2018

The Valentine's Day decor in my home is very minimal.
I just like to add a few touches of "love" in some of my favorite vignettes.

After Christmas and all the beautiful reds I start to crave a softer and more neutral pallet for my V-day decor.  My home's color palette is neutral with hints of blues and greens.  This year I'm adding a soft pink to my V-day color palette.



I don't think I've ever shared a picture of our front door on the blog before!  Here is our blue front door!  When we purchased this home the door was already painted this fun blue.  I found this wreath and door hanger at TJMaxx.  I love how the pink and white wreath pop against the blue door.


The wreath doesn't scream V-day, in fact, it doesn't even whisper V-day but the soft pink palette sets the tone for what you will find when you step inside!

Come on in!!!



Off to your right you will find one of my favorite spots to decorate.  This dresser belonged to my mom and it is one of my favorite pieces of furniture.  The dresser is located in my entryway and in addition to it being a pretty spot, it's also a very functional piece that holds a few of our treasures.  It didn't always look like this though....like most of the pieces in my home, this dresser got a makeover!



This little statue is one of my favorite Goodwill finds.  I love decorating and changing it out every season.

To the left of the entry is our dining room.  This is another fun vignette to decorate.


This vignette sits on another painted piece of mine.  I love this one too!  :)  I guess, it's good to surround yourself with things you love, right? 


This pretty mirrored love sign is from Hobby Lobby.  I've had it for a couple of years so I'm not sure if it's still available.


Next up is the great room.  It's a combo family room and kitchen area.  That's Harlee photo bombing!  Here are a few close ups of the family room.





I love hydrangeas... aren't these so pretty?






 

I just recently purchased this two-tier table at the Rancho Co-Op from another vendor for $25!!  Score!!



 I love my fireplace and recently had a poll on Instagram.  I couldn't decide which print I liked better over the mantle...
Option A




Or option B:



Option B was the winner!!  Thank you to all who voted.  That was fun.



 
 
 
 

 

 Here's another one of my painted pieces!  This is another vignette I switch out every season.  That gorgeous mirror was a Craigslist find.


 
 

Here is a look at last year's Valentine's day tour!

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a blessed day.

xoxo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment