Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday Favorites ~ Black and White

It feels like we recently went through a neutral fad and I loved it.
Now I'm seeing pops of color everywhere and I'm loving that too.



Something that remains a classic is black and white decor.  Don't you agree?


Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite black and whites!



Source
Let's start out with this beautiful kitchen.  Isn't it dreamy?  I'm not sure I would want black cabinets but it really works in this space.  I am loving the black French doors!




I'm always looking for inspiration for painted furniture.  I'm loving this black and white table.  I like the idea of mixing paint with natural wood.  I want to try and do more of that with some upcoming pieces.



Source
Here again we're seeing the mix of natural wood tones with black and white.  I love a good black and white print used as the back of a cabinet!  So pretty.
and that fan.... (insert heart eyes)




Source
I love the pop of color that greenery gives any space but it especially stands out against the black and white accessories.  You can't go wrong with a classic black chalkboard either.  I actually own this one!  Aren't those dish towels pretty and that chippy shelf?




Well, y'all know I love a ripped jean and this look above is pretty cute!  I just need this girl's height and skinny legs and I'll be set!  ;)  This link has all kinds of fun black and white outfit ideas!





I'm loving this buffalo check.  I'm also loving the mixing of all of the black and white patterns.










Source
Oooo la la!  Fancy right?  Loving the bold stripes and the gold frame on these chairs .




Okay, can I just live here please?  I'd rock that purse and those shoes!!!  I can't even with that stunning wallpaper and the gold accents!!!  I need that gold sunburst mirror in my life!





I know this isn't for everyone... but I love it when vintage and modern collide!  Just gorgeous in my humble opinion!  I'm inspired to paint something like this....stay tuned!




Simple, classic and elegant. 
PS..I love how the white dress pops against that black moody background...





Omgoodness.  Someone needs to have a baby so I can help design a black and white nursery!!!  Make sure you click on the source link to see all of the gorgeous details in this nursery!





God loves black and white too!!!  :)













This is a favorite quote right now:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo
Delilah







No comments:

Post a Comment