Thursday, August 30, 2018

My latest before and afters ~ part 2

Hello friends!!!

I have some
very
exciting
news!!!!!





I'm going to be a vendor at G Street Mercantile in Antioch, CA!!!






I'm moving in TOMORROW!!!

I'm still keeping my space at the Rancho Co-Op in Oakley.  I love it there.  I'm just branching out!!


I know, I know.... I'm CRAZY!!!
Yes, I'm still going to be working full time at my "mortgage paying job!"  lol


And
maintaining TWO spaces at co-ops!


But I'm doing what I LOVE and that's what makes it work!!




Alright now I'll move on to why you're really here...
These are a few of my recent DIY's that I just don't have time to make individual posts!!!


Let's start out with this vintage desk and seat.
It was a gift.  :)
Thanks for always thinking of me friends!!!




Gotta love the 70's with all those pretty flowers.





Welcome to 2018 miss thang!

A little gray with a splash of yellow!
**She's available at Rancho**





Let's stay on the floral trend shall we?

This one is most likely from the 80's...
It was in horrible shape!!

Wood filler and Annie Sloan to the rescue!



And now....

She's pretty in pink.  Bye-bye 1982!
**Available at Rancho Co-Op***





Another dresser!



This one didn't make it to the co-op!  It sold before I could get it to the store!

Those are pieces of fabric!  So fun!





**sold**



I don't have a before picture of this cute little jewelry cabinet but it was just too sweet not to share.






This dresser and mirror were already white just in bad shape so I freshened them up a bit.
**Available now at the Rancho Co-Op**

This side table is also available at the Rancho Co-Op


Then....


And now....




This desk is headed to G Street!
Then...
 
and now!





This chair has been in my home (as is) for probably a year!!!  I finally got it done!!!


It now looks like this!!
It will be sitting pretty a the G Street Mercantile!!!
Those are recycled jeans!!! (insert heart eyes!)




And now for what's on the conveyor belt and waiting to be transformed...



















This one is scheduled to be done this weekend!




This one is also almost done...








A freebie desk!





I have BIG plans for this metal cart!!





Sorry for the blurry picture... I'm very excited for this DYI.  I'm doing something I've never done before with this hutch.



There are two of these!  Can't wait to show you what I'm doing with them!

There are about 8 other pieces in my garage that aren't included in this post....My inventory is FULL!  Just how I like it.

That's all for now!!!
Stay tuned for some fun transformations.

xoxo

Delilah



No comments:

Post a Comment