Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Dreamland

Yesterday was a CRAZY day.  
It was a doozy!

So today I'm going to dream....

And I'm inviting you on this dreamy journey.

I grew up with a very frugal mom.  She was a bargain shopper.  She cut out coupons and looked through newspaper ads to find the best deals.  We weren't poor but we weren't rich either.  Middle class really, but my mother grew up very poor and as a result didn't like paying full price for anything.

I am a lot like her in many ways.  I love to bargain shop.  I have loved turning hand-me-downs into beautiful pieces that fit into my decorating style.  I have a little obsession with Craigslist and frequently shop at Ross, Marshall's and TJ Maxx!

Yes, my Pinterest boards are filled with beautiful pieces that I'd love to have one day.... but currently my money is being spent on 2 very expensive kids!!  

Can you relate?!?!

Alright, enough rambling!  Let's get to the dreamy part!

If I won the lottery, if my kids were older, if no one else's opinions mattered... ...these are some of the dreamy things I would buy for my home!  Today we're going to explore my dream living room!  :)


For the Living Room



Velvet Lyre Chesterfield Sofa, Hickory

Anthropologie  $2,498.00



Horchow $3,199 (I'd like it in a carmely, tan color)


Madison Shag Area Rug


Frontgate $1,249


Keeley Accent Table 
Joss & Main $499.95



John-Richard Collection
Katie Coffee Table


Horchow $2399


Rumford Dresser
Joss & Main $1945



Lana Chest


Horchow $2799

Alright, all done dreaming for now!!!  :)

Have a wonderful day!

~Delilah

 














No comments:

Post a Comment